Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy Last Year

A very Happy and Prosperous New Year for everyone. 2006 has surely been a great eventful year but I'm expecting 2007 to be much more.

Last year had been a year of putting plans to implementation and not resting on the achievements. I started 2006 with a promotion, which was like a reward for my patient three year stint at Middle Earth, and ended the year with admission to ISB in hand.

What a Year it has been, so many things happened for me personally. This year saw me studying more than ever and working extremely hard. All the things that I took up tested me thoroughly, never earlier I felt that the amount of anxiety.

I also have conducted about 35+ Team building workshops in 2006. I was also anchoring an extremely beneficial intervention - conducting development centres. As a part of this exercise we have done Competency Mapping and conducted a three day Development Centre. It was really a very good experience.

2006 was a year of reward.
1. I got a promotion, my salary went up twice totalling to a 30% increase in one year,

2. I got an opportunity to be a part of few very interesting assignments - Performance Management System Automation, Training thorugh Learning Projects, Development Centres, Team Energizer*, Campus recruitement at Nalgonda etc,

3. I took my GMAT and scored 690,6.0, applied to ISB, got selected to ISB in Round one,

4. Met so many good people this year, both at work and outside work,

5. Read so many books - fiction, non-fiction and Management

6. My dream and my passion got refreshed

It was indeed a very happy last year 2006 and I'm sure that the foundations that were laid in 2006 would make 2007 a great year. I just pray god to guide me in doing the right things, show me the right path and give me the guts to take and follow that path.
I remain

No comments: